Monday, September 10, 2012

Few Words for Monday…

Ahhhh!  Simply amazing!

DSCN5078This was what I walked outside to for this morning’s run…how MIGHTY is our God!!  I forgot about the fact that my legs felt like lead and I wanted to quit before I even began, I forgot about the fact that I have SO MUCH to do this week and can’t seem to sleep at night, and turned my eyes to the sky to focus on Him who gave me this new day!  Twenty-nine minutes later I was done with my 5K run and ready to face the rest of the day!  Thank you Lord for giving me a new perspective!

 

I’ve said it a million times, but I’ll say it again…”Life is crazy busy!”  My days have new meaning now that school is in full swing and new activities are well underway. 

Some things new for us this year…

a completed and almost ready to use (just need to set up the outside furniture)  side yard!DSCN5082

Class Days…

DSCN5060 Ready for Kindergarten…

DSCN5061 and 3rd grade!

DSCN5064 By the looks of things they are probably thinking, “Seriously Mom, another picture!”

DSCN5065 The hubs and I sharing in our homeschooling journey together!

Princess Makenna is so excited for an “American Girl History”, a “Chronicles of Narnia” literature class, and “Arts and Crafts.”

DSCN5072

DSCN5074

Princess Cailyn couldn’t be more excited about her  “For God So Loved the World” geography class, “Phonics Museum”, and “Arts and Crafts.”

DSCN5067

DSCN5068That’s my girl,  loving on old friends and making new ones!

DSCN5073

Cross Fit…getting fit as a family at Neighborhood Crossfit!

crossfit-on This is what I tell myself before every WOD!

crossfit (source)

These are some of our new friends…box jumps, dead lifts, cleans, jerks, burpees, rope climbs, knees to bars, kipping pull-ups and double-unders!  More on our cross-fit adventure later! 

Our first family vacation…

DSCN5055 We’re counting down the days until we get to play at Disney World!!

DSCN5056

9 days and we’ll be cruisin’ Disney style…disney wonder (2) aboard the Disney Wonder!

castaway cay (2)

and being treated like royalty at the “Happiest Place on Earth!”…port orleans (2)

Port-Orleans-Riverside (2) 9 days is seriously too long for this mommy to wait!  I’m so ready to pack my bags and head off to Never, Never Land right now!

Not much excitement going on in my kitchen right now, but I’ll have some more grain free goodies to share with you tomorrow!

Blessings,

J’lene

No comments:

Post a Comment