Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Playing and Celebrating!

Oh my goodness, it has taken me far too long to bring you a whole lot of “not much!”  Things have been a bit hectic around here trying to get back into the swing of things with school and such, but I think we’re on our way.  The house looks quite bare with all the Fall decorations packed away and the Christmas decorations still sitting all comfy like in the garage!  I’ll get to it one of these days….maybe after the carpets get cleaned next week!  Until then….

 

We spent the last day of our  Thanksgiving vacation visiting some more family, eating leftovers, playing in the park, and playing in the last leaves of Fall!

DSCN1965

DSCN1967

DSCN1969

DSCN1974

DSCN1976

DSCN1977

DSCN1979

DSCN1980

And today we celebrated a VERY special birthday…my grandmother turned 90!!

DSCN1987

Here she is telling little princess Cailyn the story ofThe Night Before Christmas”….absolutely priceless!

My Makenna helped her G.G. decorate the front of her house with her favorite “Santa” ornaments.  We had a good time reminiscing as we sifted through all her prized ornaments….absolutely priceless!

 

Some beautiful flowers she received from the family.  They are just as beautiful as our G.G. is and we couldn’t have been more blessed to spend the afternoon with a woman who has brought our family so much love and joy over the years!  Happy Birthday G.G.!   We look forward to celebrating many more!

 

I promise I’ll get back on track tomorrow and bring some more yummy recipes your way!  I have visions of “sweetness” dancing in my head!

Blessings,

J’lene

No comments:

Post a Comment